Nutritional Analysis (4 servings): Calories: 225 kcal, Fat: 9.1gr, Protein: 23.3gr. Carbohydrates: 11.8gr. Good source of: protein, vitamins B6, C, niacin and selenium.
500g chicken breast, cut into thin slices.1 tsp. Salt½ tsp. Black pepper
1 tbsp. Olive oil
1 tsp Butter
1 large clove of garlic, chopped
1 tsp Corn starch (Corn Flour), dissolved in a little water
1 cup. Fresh orange juice
½ tsp. Grated ginger
1 tbsp. Honey
Fresh rosemary, chopped
1. Salt and pepper the chicken and sauté in olive oil until you get a light golden color.
2. Remove the chicken from the pan and cover with foil. Add to the pan the butter and garlic, and sauté just until tender.
3. In a bowl, dissolve the cornstarch in the orange juice and add to the pan with the garlic and butter.
4. Lower heat and add the ginger, honey and rosemary. Stir until the sauce thickens.
5. Finally add the chicken to the sauce and cook at low temperature for about 5 minutes.
6. Serve hot with rice or quinoa