500gr chicken breasts cut in strips.
Pinch of salt and pepper
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp butter
2 chopped cloves of garlic
200gr sliced mushrooms
¼ cup white wine
½ cup chicken broth
1 tsp corn flour dissolved in a bit of water
1 tbsp mustard
A bit of chopped parsley
1. Put salt & pepper on the chicken
2. In the frying pan put the olive oil and once it’s hot, place the chicken and stir for about 5 minutes, until it becomes golden brown.
3. Take the chicken out of the pan and cover it with foil. In the same frying pan put the butter and the garlic. When the garlic becomes golden, put the mushrooms and cook for about 5 minutes.
4. Add the wine and leave it for 1-2 minutes, until the alcohol evaporates. Add the broth, the corn flour and the mustard. Stir at low heat until the sauce becomes thick.
5. Before turning the heat off, add the chicken in the pan and cook for 2-3 more minutes.
6. Finally, sprinkle with the parsley and serve with wild rice.