1tbsp Olive Oil
½ chopped leek
460gr chopped roasted turkey
2tbsp hot pepper sauce
3tbsp tomato juice
2tbsp Jack Daniel’s Barbecue Sauce
100gr sour cream
10 small pita breads
1. Sauté the leek in the olive oil.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients, in the order given above, and stir.
3. Remove the pan from the heat.
4. Serve the mixture in the pita bread with fresh vegetables.
1kg of lamb (without fat)
¼ cup fresh lemon juice
1 tbsp lemon zest
2 tbsp fresh chopped rosemary
3 tbsp mustard with granules
Freshly grounded black pepper
1. In a deep bowl, marinate the lamb for 24 hours, along with all the ingredients except salt and pepper.
2. Put salt & pepper, cover with foil and cook in a preheated oven at 200ºC, for 40-50 minutes.
3. Take the pan out of the oven and leave it covered with the foil for 10 minutes before serving it.
4. Serve with green salad.
2tbsp olive oil
2kgr of chicken breasts cut in cubes of 2cm
½ g fresh coriander for garnish
600gr yoghurt (2%Fat)
2tbsp fresh lemon juice
2tbsp sweet paprika
2tbsp black pepper
2tbsp grated ginger
½ tsp cayenne pepper
2 smashed cloves of garlic
2tsp crushed dried coriander
1tsp Garam Massala (Indian Spice)
1tsp sweet paprika
¾ tsp cayenne pepper (or as much as you desire)
½ tsp salt
1g tomato juice
½ g hot water
300gr yoghurt (2%Fat)
1/3 g milk (1.5%Fat)
1. Mix all marinade ingredients in a big bowl. Add the chicken and stir until all the chicken pieces are marinated. Cover the bowl with a transparent culinary film and put it in the fridge for 24hours.
500gr chicken breasts cut in strips.
Pinch of salt and pepper
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp butter
2 chopped cloves of garlic
200gr sliced mushrooms
¼ cup white wine
½ cup chicken broth
1 tsp corn flour dissolved in a bit of water
1 tbsp mustard
A bit of chopped parsley
1. Put salt & pepper on the chicken
2. In the frying pan put the olive oil and once it’s hot, place the chicken and stir for about 5 minutes, until it becomes golden brown.
3. Take the chicken out of the pan and cover it with foil. In the same frying pan put the butter and the garlic. When the garlic becomes golden, put the mushrooms and cook for about 5 minutes.
4. Add the wine and leave it for 1-2 minutes, until the alcohol evaporates. Add the broth, the corn flour and the mustard. Stir at low heat until the sauce becomes thick.
5. Before turning the heat off, add the chicken in the pan and cook for 2-3 more minutes.
6. Finally, sprinkle with the parsley and serve with wild rice.
1 ½ cup oats
½ cup sunflower seeds
½ tsp ground cinnamon
¼ tsp mixed spices
20 dried aprıcots (150gr)
60 almonds (100gr)
½ cup raisins
1 medium apple, peeled
¼ cup honey (80gr)
1 small egg and 1 egg white
1. Put all the ingredients except the aprıcots, the eggs and the rosewater, in a blender and mix gently until the ingredients are chopped in small pieces.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients in the blender and mix gently until they all become a homogeneous mixture.
3. Put a non-stick culinary paper in the pan and spread the mixture, slightly pressuring to flatten its surface.
4. Bake in a preheated oven in 170oC, for 20minutes.
5. Allow it to totally cool and cut the mixture in 16 equal parts.
6. Wrap each piece separately with the transparent culinary film and keep them in the fridge.
2 tbsp white vinegar
1 tbsp salt
1 medium egg
1 whole grain bread
1 slice of tomato
Pinch of oregano
1.Fill half of the pot with water and add the vinegar and the salt. Heat the water until it reaches boiling point and then lower the heat and allow it to simmer.
150gr yogurt 2%fat
½ banana, chopped in cubes
2-3 strawberries, sliced
1tsp crushed almonds
1. Put half of the yogurt in a deep bowl. Add the banana.
2. Then add the remaining yogurt and garnish with the strawberries, the oats, the almonds and the honey.
½ cup of milk
½ banana (in slices)
2 tsp crushed walnuts
1 tsp honey
pinch of cinnamon
1. Put the oats, the banana, the walnuts and the milk in a bowl. Stir the ingredients and place the bowl in a microwave oven for about 2-3 minutes.
3 cups of Spinach or curly lettuce
a handful of raisins
3-4 tbsp cooked quinoa
1 Slice of Manouri cheese (Greek cheese)
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp honey
1.Add the leafy vegetables in a salad bowl. Top with raisins and quinoa.
2.Peel an orange and cut it into slices. Place it in your salad.
3.Squeeze the juice from the second orange, add olive oil and honey and stir it until it becomes homogenous. Drizzle your salad with the sauce.
2 ½ cups oats (quick cooking)
1 low fat yogurt 2% (200g)
1 teaspoon vanilla
¾ cup stevia
1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
2 tbsp crushed hazelnuts or almonds
3 tablespoons milk
1.Place all ingredients, along with the bananas in a bowl and mix with a spatula until the bananas along with the ingredients turn into a homogenous mixture. Fill in the muffin forms and place them in the oven. Bake at 190c for 25 to 27 minutes. Once cooked pour with a spoon a little brown sugar on top of them.