1 ½ cup oats
½ cup sunflower seeds
½ tsp ground cinnamon
¼ tsp mixed spices
20 dried aprıcots (150gr)
60 almonds (100gr)
½ cup raisins
1 medium apple, peeled
¼ cup honey (80gr)
1 small egg and 1 egg white
1. Put all the ingredients except the aprıcots, the eggs and the rosewater, in a blender and mix gently until the ingredients are chopped in small pieces.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients in the blender and mix gently until they all become a homogeneous mixture.
3. Put a non-stick culinary paper in the pan and spread the mixture, slightly pressuring to flatten its surface.
4. Bake in a preheated oven in 170oC, for 20minutes.
5. Allow it to totally cool and cut the mixture in 16 equal parts.
6. Wrap each piece separately with the transparent culinary film and keep them in the fridge.
Leave your comment