2tbsp olive oil
2kgr of chicken breasts cut in cubes of 2cm
½ g fresh coriander for garnish
600gr yoghurt (2%Fat)
2tbsp fresh lemon juice
2tbsp sweet paprika
2tbsp black pepper
2tbsp grated ginger
½ tsp cayenne pepper
2 smashed cloves of garlic
2tsp crushed dried coriander
1tsp Garam Massala (Indian Spice)
1tsp sweet paprika
¾ tsp cayenne pepper (or as much as you desire)
½ tsp salt
1g tomato juice
½ g hot water
300gr yoghurt (2%Fat)
1/3 g milk (1.5%Fat)
1. Mix all marinade ingredients in a big bowl. Add the chicken and stir until all the chicken pieces are marinated. Cover the bowl with a transparent culinary film and put it in the fridge for 24hours.
500gr chicken breasts cut in strips.
Pinch of salt and pepper
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp butter
2 chopped cloves of garlic
200gr sliced mushrooms
¼ cup white wine
½ cup chicken broth
1 tsp corn flour dissolved in a bit of water
1 tbsp mustard
A bit of chopped parsley
1. Put salt & pepper on the chicken
2. In the frying pan put the olive oil and once it’s hot, place the chicken and stir for about 5 minutes, until it becomes golden brown.
3. Take the chicken out of the pan and cover it with foil. In the same frying pan put the butter and the garlic. When the garlic becomes golden, put the mushrooms and cook for about 5 minutes.
4. Add the wine and leave it for 1-2 minutes, until the alcohol evaporates. Add the broth, the corn flour and the mustard. Stir at low heat until the sauce becomes thick.
5. Before turning the heat off, add the chicken in the pan and cook for 2-3 more minutes.
6. Finally, sprinkle with the parsley and serve with wild rice.
Nutritional Analysis (4 servings): Calories: 225 kcal, Fat: 9.1gr, Protein: 23.3gr. Carbohydrates: 11.8gr. Good source of: protein, vitamins B6, C, niacin and selenium.
500g chicken breast, cut into thin slices.1 tsp. Salt½ tsp. Black pepper
1 tbsp. Olive oil
1 tsp Butter
1 large clove of garlic, chopped
1 tsp Corn starch (Corn Flour), dissolved in a little water
1 cup. Fresh orange juice
½ tsp. Grated ginger
1 tbsp. Honey
Fresh rosemary, chopped
1. Salt and pepper the chicken and sauté in olive oil until you get a light golden color.
2. Remove the chicken from the pan and cover with foil. Add to the pan the butter and garlic, and sauté just until tender.
3. In a bowl, dissolve the cornstarch in the orange juice and add to the pan with the garlic and butter.
4. Lower heat and add the ginger, honey and rosemary. Stir until the sauce thickens.
5. Finally add the chicken to the sauce and cook at low temperature for about 5 minutes.
6. Serve hot with rice or quinoa
For 4 servings:
400g grilled chicken
8 tbsp Greek yoghurt 2%
4 tsp mustard
1 carrot cut into strips
1 cucumber, cut into strips
1 red pepper cut into strips
A little thyme / oregano
1. In a bowl mix the yogurt, mustard, oregano and thyme until you form a homogeneous mixture.